Blueberry Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop ( ¼ cup) vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 -1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 2 tbsp non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 -1/2 cup blueberries Cinnamon and Stevia, to taste
- In a sauce pan, heat non-stick cooking spray over medium high heat.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture on pan and add half the blueberries to the pancake.
- When bubbles form on the surface, flip pancake and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Once pancakes are done, top with remaining blueberries and sugar-free syrup.
- Submitted On : 19 Apr 2016